OpenTickets offers open-source ticketing to fight Ticketmaster frustrations
As a solution for consumers and small businesses struggling with the massive frustrations of large ticket buying sites such as Ticketmaster, Quadshot Software has released OpenTickets. OpenTickets is an open-source event management and online sales platform. As an alternative to the larger ticketing sites, OpenTickets was built to take advantage of the open-source technology world consumers and business most likely already are using. Using a Wordpress backbone and WooCommerce as the e-commerce component, OpenTickets hopes to usurp the other ticketing platforms with their open-source technology.
- Open-source Code Flexibility
- Available as a download to run on your server or SaaS
- Venue Management
- Event Management - Single and Recurring
- Seating Charts - Simple Tools to create GA, Zone or Reserved Seating
- Ticket and Product Management
- Reporting system with Audit Trail and Exports
- Permission-based Roles
- User Management
- Coupons and Sale Support
- Wait List
- Event Check-in with QR Reader Support
- System Administration and Custom Settings
"OpenTickets was created to offer small and mid-size organizations and businesses a real solution to level the playing field," said Michael Cremean, Founder and CEO of Quadshot Software. "Most customers are too small for solutions from TicketMaster Buying tickets online should be simple for the customer, but unfortunately it is often frustrating. By creating OpenTickets using open-source technologies, we’ve made the process easy for the customer and affordable for organizations selling tickets."