New Google Analytics Features Strengthen Services
Google announced that seven new features have been added to their analytics service. According to Google Analytics blog, all accounts should have the new features enabled. Additionally, the Google Analytics team sent out an email with the details of the new features. Listed here are the features mentioned from that email:
- Analytics Intelligence with Custom Alerts
- Expanded Goals and New Engagement Goals
- Expanded Mobile Reporting
- Unique Visitors Metric
- Advanced Analysis Features
- Share Advanced Segments and Custom Report Templates
- Multiple Custom Variables
To help users learn about these new features, Google will conduct a free webinar. This webinar will include an overview, demonstration of the new features and tips.
When: Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Time: 10 - 11 am, PST
Here's a screenshot of the custom alert feature.