Samsung Galaxy S III specs leaked online
The Samsung Galaxy S family of Android devices has easily been what has pushed Samsung to be the number 2 smartphone manufacturer in the US right behind Apple, and just ahead of HTC. With the Galaxy S II being released a couple months back in Canada, and just released this September in the U.S., is it too early to get hyped about the Samsung Galaxy S III?
A recent article at GSM Arena shows that we should get very excited about the new specs, and really, it matters not that the Galaxy S II just came out. The possible spec leakage online includes the following;
- 2.0 GHz Quad-Core processor (most likely NVIDIA Kal-El)
- 1.5GB RAM, expandable memory, Micro SD 32GB support
- 32GB internal storage
- 4.65 inch Super AMOLED III display with 1280x1024 resolution
- 10 megapixel rear camera with full 1080p video recording at 60fps
- Built in NFC (near field communication)
- Metal body 9mm thick, with a 2,250mAh battery for much longer life.
The device should be running Android Ice Cream Sandwich with Samsung's TouchWiz 5 UI on top. Wow! That is quite the list of specs! Samsung is expected to announce this device at MWC 2012 between February 27 - March 1 2012 in Barcelona.
I don't know about you, but I'm pretty hyped about it!