Social Media Strategies Summit Workshops Bring Your Brand's Future into Focus - Page 2
While attending Ohab's workshop, you can expect to learn a variety of practical skills that can be easily applied within your own organization, including how to:
- Add a social layer to your website to increase audience engagement and build awareness for your mission
- Leverage all available social media and web communications assets to make the most of your content
- Optimize your website and social media posts for maximum discovery by search engines
- Collaborate with partner organizations to highlight synergies and connect with key audiences
- Develop a social media strategy and policy that enable your program to grow and thrive
The Spike Principal
According to Adele Cehrs, President of Epic PR Group, you'd better get used to idea of harnessing your resources in times of chaos.
Consumers have so much competing for their attention these days that it’s an ongoing challenge just to stay in your consumers' minds.
Cehrs will share the concept of the "spike", a premise that we have to look for up-swells in media, celebrity, relevancy, complaint, natural disaster, holiday, research and even political attention. As businesses and brands, you simply can't always be on top - you have to look for the spikes and triage your resources to maximize visibility, “virability,” and profitability.
Cehrs provides real-world cautionary tales and success stories that dramatically demonstrate the bottom-line consequences – good and bad – of ignoring the spikes or acting on them. You'll also discover how to pro-actively manage the spikes that impact your organization – so you can turn them to your advantage.
Using Social Media to Create Meaningful Engagements
Something Creative LLC President Jen Cohen Crompton will tackle the questions such as how meaningful are your company or brand's engagements in social media? How do they translate on and offline, and how do your engagements contribute to your social media [and business] goals?
Crompton's session will tackle those questions and others relating to how you can create, track and measure engagements in the social media space.Continued on the next page