Three Reasons Small Business Needs to go Mobile - Page 2
Want to stem the flow of mobile “showroomers”? Consider placing a prominent sign in your store, on your websites (both regular and mobile), and in your social network streams stating that you’ll match any online offer brought in, and that you’ll even throw in a 20% off coupon for their next purchase when they think of you for the sale.
Your Competitors Are Planning on (and Enjoying) the Benefits of Mobile
According to an SAP study (PDF download), small to medium sized businesses that have implemented mobile technologies in the workplace have seen:
- Employees enjoying more rapid access to people and information
- Employees working more easily from the office, home and on the road
- An improvement in customer service overall SMBs across the board are either using mobile-enhanced systems, or are planning to do so.
- 65% are using customer management applications. 21% plan to implement.
- 50% are using mobile field management solutions, and 34% are planning to use one form or another over the next 12 months.
- 46% are managing employee time with mobile technologies, and 36% plan to implement.
And this is not all. The SAP survey found the following categories of mobile tool implementation, showing the current use in blue, and the planned use over the next 12 months in red.
It takes more than talking with your customers to reach them. Your competitors are having conversations with them as well. More often than not, these talks are leading other small to medium sized businesses to implement mobile enhancements designed to meet the needs of their (and your) customers. It’s time to pay attention.
Learn more about Spark Business from Capital One.